Aishwarya takes an elephant ride

Mumbai, Now that her problems with the customs department have ended, there are joyful tidings for Bollywood's beauty queen Aishwarya Rai. She is back in Jaipur shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker's "Jodha-Akbar" with Hrithik Roshan."It's going great!" Aishwarya exulted from Jaipur as she prepared for the day's shoot.So, has she done any horse riding and sword-fighting as yet? "None of the above. But I rode an elephant for a scene. And his name was Lakhi.
After 'Dhoom 2' and its hi-tech ambience and accessories, entering a world of elephants and Mughal grandeur is a true culture shock. And a real challenge for both Hrithik and me after 'Dhoom 2'," Aishwarya told IANS. "But what's the life of an actor without challenges? I'm at a stage in my career where I need to constantly re-invent myself."
About the elephant ride, Aishwarya explained with a giggle, "It wasn't exactly a unique experience. I've ridden an elephant before for Gurinder Chaddha's 'Bride & Prejudice', though very briefly. "In 'Jodha-Akbar' everything is far more elaborate. I guess I must be the only actress of my generation to have taken two elephant rides."